Thursday, November 15, 2012

Project Christmas Stamps: Stamp 2

**Scroll down to see my guest post on Aalayam**

Hi! I'm back again with another stamp. This is Stamp 2 in my series, read about Project Christmas Stamps and see Stamp 1 here.

Got this one at Riot, a simple, no-fuss sentiment stamp.


And here's the card I made - 


Don't you think the card reflects the simplicity of the stamp itself? I decided to use the sentiment as the focal element here and highlighted it with sparkly rhinestones and a white gel pen. I also lightly inked the edges of the die cut with the same plum ink which I stamped the sentiment in. Rounded the corners off at the bottom, and the card was done!

Have you rummaged through your stamp collection yet? What have you pulled out that you'd like to use in a project soon? Leave a comment, would love to hear!

Be back again real soon with another stamp and another card.
Until then, Happy Crafting!


0 comments: