Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Love in Bloom...

I had so much fun making this card! I love that I got the K&Company patterned paper packs for a steal :) I kind of like large flowery patterns and this paper went so well with the new stamp set I have from Inkadinkado. I just used the sentiment from it, it's actually a very cute clear stamp set. See...


I'm sending this card to Mojo Monday 124 Contest. Here's the sketch - 

 

And here's my card...




As you can see, I'm a big fan of inked edges!

Flower-power! Guess it'll never go out of fashion :)

7 comments:

CreativeMish said...

Love it! Love all the flowers! and i really like the heart flower at the bottom :)

Divya Rao said...

Thank you Creative Mish :)

Shalini said...

simply love dat big flower at the bottom... how did u make dat! its so pretty... love the butterfly as well...

Spardha said...

looove the pretty card!.. the flower is just soo beautiful!.. u rock! :D

Divya Rao said...

Thanks Shalini & Spardha :)
@ Shals: There's an easy tutorial on YouTube for the flower, check it out...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCSdfQLhBKk

Juhi said...

Wow this is gorgeous Divya, love the colors and the patterned paper and flower n the butterfly :)

Divya Rao said...

Thanks Juhi :)