Monday, February 22, 2010

Good old hometown and beautiful nostalgia!

I'm in Bengaluru, the charming and endearing city I grew up in. It holds so many precious and beautiful memories. The sights, the smells, the feeling - it's good to be home :) The crafter in me is delighted to explore the fascinating world of colour, design and decor here. You can expect some rambling posts from a very excited yours truly :) To start with, here are the invites I made for a  special occasion at home -




















The colours are a reflection of the Indian way of celebration and the pretty ribbon is called 'zari' and is available in several different colours, materials and widths. I don't have to mention that I'll be taking these back with me now, do I? :)

Will be back with more soon!

4 comments:

Spardha said...

wow!!.. welcome to India!!.. lovely invites!!.. so i guess ul be meeting up Juhi soon! :D

Juhi said...

Hey Welcome to blore Divya!! These are really pretty and elegant. I just love those traditional Indian colors.......

Divya Rao said...

Thanks girls :)
Yeah, that's a great idea! I could actually meet Juhi :)

Rosemary said...

Very pretty colors and the ribbon is so elegant.