Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My First!

Thanks for this very encouraging award Juhi! I'm glad I started craft blogging again - I'm thoroughly enjoying myself, I've found great blogger buddies and I've been so inspired by the hundreds of wonderful blogs I've come across and am still discovering!

I have to answer the following questions with one word answers (Hmmm, let's see now)

1. Where is your cell phone? coffee table
2. Your hair? frequently heat styled!!!

3. Your mother? endearing
4. Your father? loving
5. Your favorite food? everything that goes straight to the hips, lol!
6. Your dream last night? can't remember (what?? must be the first time!)

7. Your favorite drink? flavoured water
8. Your dream/goal? to find constant happiness
9. What room are you in? living room
10. Your hobby? crafting
11. Your fear?
being alone
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? in a happy place
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something you aren't? emotionally strong
15. Muffins? oh yeah!
16. Wish list item? a long *list* :D
17. Where did you grow up? India
18. Last thing you did? ate breakfast
19. What are you wearing? PJs
20. Your TV? the last resort
21. Your pets? would love to have one :)
22. Friends? lots
23. Your life? lucky
24. Your mood? upbeat
25. Missing someone? a friend
26. Vehicle? wishlist
27. Something you're not wearing? shoes
28. Favourite store? I love craft stores
29. Favourite colour? blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? last night
31. Last time you cried? can't remember!

32. Your best friend? is a sweetheart
33. One place I go to over and over? my kitchen
34. Facebook? keeps me connected
35. Favourite place to eat? anywhere with good food


I'd love to pass this on to all those lovely blogs out there. To you, you and you!

0 comments: