Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Quick 'n' Easy!

This project was so much fun and was really easy! I love taking pictures - at home, on a holiday, on a special occasion...I'm mad about photographs :) I love having them around the house. They make me smile, they bring back beautiful memories and add a great personal touch to home decor. So I made a couple of these. Now, they scream 'COLOUR!', but hey that's me! I love reds 'n' oranges and anything earthy. I got these packs of plain wooden frames from Ikea and simply painted them in my favourite colours. I used acrylic paints. And then, all I did was glue on some funky tiny faux mirror embellishments. ( I stamped the red and yellow ones)

 



 They now adorn the wall on our book shelf. Love them! More to come in that space soon :)


I'm sending this to Order of the Opus Gluei's Challenge #60 - It's as Easy as ABC.

Happy crafting!

5 comments:

Rosemary said...

Hi! Love seeing you over at Opus Gluei again, missed ya! These are lovely and I think the mirror pieces are a great addition. They look very nice on the wall, happy and bright and colorful!

Thanks for participating with us!

Jana said...

These are so pretty. I love all the bright colors and the mirrored pieces. They look very professional. You did a wonderful job. Thanks so much for playing with us at OPUS GLUEI. It's always so nice to see your link. Your projects are great.

Ash said...

They are so amazingly awesome..... Possessions of pride.... Kudos!!!

Ash...
(http://asha-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Spardha said...

These are all looking beautiful.. my personal favourite is the one wih stamped fowers.. :)

Divya Rao said...

Thanks everyone :)