Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Cute as a Button



















This card was so simple to make! It turned out quite well and I think it would be great for a new baby or a little girl's B'day. I love soft pastels, they lend such a warmth and make me think babies, meadows, sugar 'n' spice and all things nice...hmmm I'm a softie, ain't I?

The photo doesn't do justice to the colour scheme. Like I said, I'm still learning to take good photos, will figure it out soon :)

*itsy-bitsy things to share*

I inked the chipboard letters and the braces for 'CUTE'. The others are stamped words.

Until next time...cheers!

2 comments:

Juhi said...

this is sooooo cute, love all the buttons, and the sentiment is just perfect :)

Divya Rao said...

Thanks Juhi :) I'm using up all the buttons I had bought really long ago :)