I wanted to do something to add colour and character to my bathroom. I came up with this project. It's very simple to make, but adds a certain charm to my plain white tiled wall.
- ready-to-use artist's canvas (I bought mine at a dollar store)
- crayons in shades of blue and green (for the 'aqua' effect)
- a sea shell (available at craft stores or dollar stores in a bag)
- glass droplets/bubbles (also available at dollar stores)
- strong glue
- With the crayons, colour the canvas in shades of green and blue, in several layers.
- When you're happy with the background, stick the shell firmly in the centre.
- Finish by gluing on the glass droplets as a border.
You can make several of these with a different shell in each and hang them on your bathroom wall.