Monday, August 13, 2012

Peter Rabbit Themed Party Supplies

A post a day, woo-hoo am I on a roll or what?

Anyway, I just finished an order for a very sweet client and so I thought I'd share my creations with y'all.
It's a Peter Rabbit themed birthday party and the idea was entirely my client's. I simply designed everything based on her chosen theme and I had so much fun all along :)

First up, party invites. Made these on my Silhouette, which is freakin' awesome! Did I not mention that before, hahahaha!


Of course, it had to have a coordinating envelope :) These invites have a little magnet at the back so mommy can slap it on to the fridge and remember to send her little girl/boy to the party, how cute!

Next, these darling little tags. My client wanted them for the favor baskets. I found a bunny silhouette and cut  out a bunch using my Silhouette (heh). Then I pulled out my trusted Cuttlebug and some round punches to put the tags together. Finished off with some ribbon.


Okay, next these table cards. Dessert Tables are becoming very popular at parties. And why not? Who doesn't like candy and cake and cookies and chocolate? Mmmmm sugary bliss :) When she first mentioned these I didn't quite know what they were, but I think these table cards are such a cute idea!


And then, these cutesy flags for straws! Didn't know these either :) Now I do. See other picture for the idea.

 
Image: www.boards.weddingbee.com

So that's the Peter Rabbit project. I had so much fun with it :)

If you want custom party supplies, please contact me. My email ID is on the top right. I'd be more than glad to help with your next party :)

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Spardha said...

LOOOVEE all of them!.. Super innovative!.. amaazing patterns.. fun colours!.. Just PERFECTT! :D

kids theme parties said...

They are beautiful! You have very nice ideas!