My First Sketch Event! *Closed*
Dear fellow crafters
Like I'd mentioned in one of my older posts somewhere...
"I frequently scour the internet for craft ideas and inspiration. I'm amazed at the creativity that's out there! It makes me feel so proud that we're all this big, huge crafting community, constantly creating. In my head it's like this massive wave of positive energy, all flowing into making something beautiful! *sigh*, it's an overwhelming feeling. Tell me if you've felt it too..."
Sketch Events/Challenges are one of those things that bring us all together as a crafting community. So I thought I'd have one too, you know, for the love of crafting :)
Presenting to you...my first sketch event -
Here's the sketch -
The usual stuff -
1. Please make a card based on my sketch.
2. Post it on your blog and link it back to this post.
3. Please feel free to copy and paste the event logo on your blog.
4. You have until 30 April 2010 to send in your entries.
5. Please send the link to your post and a picture of your creation to
6. I will post the round-up some time in the first week of May 2010.
Let's spread the craft vibes around and have some fun! Please do tell your other blogger friends about this.
Looking forward to seeing all your lovely creations!