Tuesday, November 16, 2010

'Tis the Season!

It's official...the holiday season is upon us! As Sydney swelters in the heat of the familiar Christmas summer, baubles, holly and tinsel dot the ceilings of shopping malls and huge decorated Christmas trees stand tall and grand. Stores have already displayed their wares, Christmas style, luring impulsive buyers. Christmas carols play softly in the background and the festive spirit is infectious. Considering the number of times I've mentioned Christmas, 'tis the season indeed! It's no surprise then that I made my first holiday card today after a trip to the mall :-)

 Image - Inktegrity

I made this card as my DT creation for Inktegrity's sketch challenge. Drop in there and have a go if you wish. They have a challenge there every Wednesday.

I think more holiday cards are not far behind :-) Will be back soon with more.

Happy crafting!

7 comments:

Ash said...

Very cute & I love the image..... The colors are all festive & those are lovely snowflakes..... Hugs))))'

Ash...
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Gardner's Basket said...

I love how you colored this image. The stitching really makes the card.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

So stinkin' cute! All the pops of white make this soooooo fun!

~*Joni said...

Oh Divya Slusser is so adorable on your card! The patterns you used are so playful and perfect. You are awesome!!

Divya@The Craft Angel said...

Thanks girlies :)

Limningedge said...

... and all the very best of the season to you & M from hot sweaty Darwin ;-)

Divya@The Craft Angel said...

Thanks R :)