Friday, October 1, 2010

I'm very much here!

Hello! I know it's been strangely quiet here...I've been busy with other things and haven't had much time to sit down and craft. There's a part of me that is sort of uneasy about the fact that my craft table is a mess, I haven't stamped in ages and haven't been listening to my creative side. But I'm sure I'll work on it and manage to get back to crafting more often. Like I did yesterday when I made this card.


Image: Inktegrity
 
I have a couple of other projects in  mind and am determined to get them done soon. Will be back to share them :)
 
Happy crafting! 

5 comments:

Tee said...

Love the pop of that orange color..and love that swirly PP..glad to see you back..

Tejal

Ash said...

This is beautiful & so so appealing..... Loved the beautiful fall colors & the image too... On the whole everything about this card.... :)

Ash...
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Spardha said...

wow!.. fab card!.. your colouring is sooo neat! :)

Ujjwal said...

Love the colors and the image is a cute one too!!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Fabulous colors on this one. I really like blue as a fall color this year - I guess I am thinking clear crisp air and blue skies!